On Your Feet Britain
WIGGLE IT... WAGGLE IT... MOVE IT... GROOVE IT
JUST DON’T .... SIT ON IT
On Your Feet Britain challenges you on Friday 26 April 2019 to sit less and move more!
Take a stand for workplace health. Challenge your co-workers (and bosses) to sit less & move more during office hours for a single day.
It’s easier than you think:
- Stand during phone calls
- Stand and take a break from your computer every 30 minutes
- Use the stairs
- Have standing or walking meetings
- Eat your lunch away from your desk
- Walk to your colleague's desk instead of phoning or emailing them
- Stand at the back of the room during presentations
- So Friday 26th April 2019 is your chance to get the ball rolling and encourage your employees to take a stand. Team up with colleagues and see how much "sitting time" you can reduce on the day.
Sign up today at: www.onyourfeet.org.uk
If you want to make a liefstyle change to get active and healthier Arun Wellbeing can help you to achieve your future and long term goals. Contact us on link below: https://arun.westsussexwellbeing.org.uk/contact-us