West Sussex MIND - Coronavirus
From: Tuesday 9 June 2020
Phone: 01903 721893/ 07495 077341
Email: email@example.com / cim@westsussexmind
West Sussex MIND
Due to the Government advice regarding Coranavirus, West Sussex MIND are offering the following services:
Anyone struggling with their mental health:
- can ring us on any of the phone numbers below or email the addresses listed below to let us know you would like to talk.
- when we speak, you can tell us what is happening and we will listen. We can also offer advice and information and direct you to other sources of support. If we agree you could benefit from some regular support from us, we can develop a well-being/support plan with you.
People we are already in contact with and supporting:
- can phone or email us for advice and information. Phone/email addresses remain the same and are below
- will be offered booked phone support appointments to review well-being/support plan and discuss any issues
- where people are more at risk or isolated, particularly people who are self-isolating and live alone, we will keep in touch with you by phone and email to make sure you are safe and have what you need.
Phoning - please note
"We now have most of our staff working from home. Because of this, we may only have one duty person answering the phone. This means most of the time when you ring us, we will need to have a quick conversation to take your details. Then the duty member of staff will get someone who has time to talk to you to ring you back as soon as they can"
Watch this space for all updates please visit: https://www.westsussexmind.org/news/news/covid-19-corona-virus-west-sussex-mind-services
Service contact details for Arun District:
Bognor and Chichester (older people): 07495 077341, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Littlehampton: 01903 721893, email: email@example.com
Littlehampton and Bognor
Families in Mind parental mental health support for parents of children of nought to five:
Bognor and Littlehampton: 01903: 721893
We aim to provide up-to-date and accurate information, but we will not accept liability for the accuracy or currency of the information provided by third parties. Listings of events on our website should not necessarily be taken as an endorsement of that event. See our disclaimer statement for further information.