Anxiety, Low Mood and Building Resilience in Primary Age
From: Friday 13 November 2020
Where: Via zoom
About the course
- Anxiety and depression/low mood, often co-existing, are the most prevalent and pervasive mental health issues for children & young people living in our communities
- This workshop will clarify what is happening for young people living with anxiety and depression
- We will raise self-awareness of the issues and the stigma often surrounding them.
- It will be a forum for discussion of individual experiences and shared strategies that we can use when living with young people
- We will discuss risk and resilience factors and identify useful resources and websites
To find out more and to book onto the course please visit the eventbrite website.
We aim to provide up-to-date and accurate information, but we will not accept liability for the accuracy or currency of the information provided by third parties. Listings of events on our website should not necessarily be taken as an endorsement of that event. See our disclaimer statement for further information.