Kick off the Weight with Albion in the Community (for men living
From: Monday 6 September 2021
At: 6.30pm - 8.00pm
Where: Lancing Manor Leisure Centre, Manor Road, Lancing BN15 0PH
Kick off the Weight with Albion in the Community (for men living or working in Adur)
- FREE 12 week course includes support on nutrition and a physical activity session for all abilities
- Starts Monday 5th July 6.30pm - 8.00pm at Lancing Manor Leisure Centre
- Weekly weigh ins and expert advice on losing weight and keeping it off
- Individual goal setting, group challenges, fun and interactive sessions to get you started and keep motivated
- Each participant will get an equipment pack to get started
- Suitable for men living or working in Adur with a BMI between 25 and 40 – Check yours here https://www.nhs.uk/live-well/healthy-weight/bmi-calculator/
Places limited and on first come, first served basis. For more information call 07719 569076 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and they will be in touch.
We aim to provide up-to-date and accurate information, but we will not accept liability for the accuracy or currency of the information provided by third parties. Listings of events on our website should not necessarily be taken as an endorsement of that event. See our disclaimer statement for further information.