Horsham Heritage Town Centre Guided Walk
From: Sunday 1 August 2021
Where: Meet outside Horsham Museum, The Causeway RH12 1HE
Phone: 01403 211661
The Horsham Society are running these FREE Guided Walks of Horsham
Horsham has 750 years of recorded history so there is a lot to see if you know where to look!
The Walk is about 1.5 miles and takes around 1 hour 45 minutes.
- Walks will take place every Wednesday and Sunday until September 2021
- Generally wheelchair friendly
- Sorry - no dogs, except guide dogs
- Children and vunerable people must be accompanied by a responsible adult
- The walks will go ahead even if the weather is inclement
We aim to provide up-to-date and accurate information, but we will not accept liability for the accuracy or currency of the information provided by third parties. Listings of events on our website should not necessarily be taken as an endorsement of that event. See our disclaimer statement for further information.