Wellbeing Walk - Billingshurst
From: Thursday 15 February 2024
Where: Billingshurst Library RH14 9JZ
Phone: 01403 215111
Free, sociable, family friendly walks led by volunteers. No need to book, just turn-up.
Billingshurst Walk. 11.00am. 2.3 miles
Meet at Billingshurst Library, Mill Lane, RH14 9JZ. Walk around Billingshurst‘s footpaths or Jubilee Fields. Stay for coffee afterwards. Can be muddy, wear suitable footwear. Dogs on leads allowed. Parking 75p per hour - annual parking permits are available.
A volunteer walk leader will be at the start of the walk whatever the weather
- We reserve the right to change or cancel a walk without notice
- Please wear suitable clothing and footwear
- Children under 16s must be accompanied by an adult
- Vehicles are parked at owners’ risks and parking charges may apply
- We expect walk leaders to be treated with respect at all times
If you would like to become a volunteer walk leader please contact us
We aim to provide up-to-date and accurate information, but we will not accept liability for the accuracy or currency of the information provided by third parties. Listings of events on our website should not necessarily be taken as an endorsement of that event. See our disclaimer statement for further information.