Wellbeing Walk - Horsham Park Stroll
From: Wednesday 3 January 2024
Where: Bandstand, Carfax, Horsham RH12 1FD
Phone: 01403 215111
Free, sociable, family friendly walks led by volunteers. No need to book, just turn-up.
Horsham Park Stroll. Every Wednesday at 10.30am. 1+ miles. Up to 30 or 50 minutes.
Meet at bandstand in Carfax (RH12 1FD). Choose a very short walk or a longer one on good paths around the park There is an incline under and out of Albion Way. Suitable for older people and those recovering from illness. Wheelchairs, buggies and dogs on leads welcome. We are a very friendly group and stop for a coffee and lots of chat at The Pavilion Sports Centre Cafe.
A volunteer walk leader will be at the start of the walk whatever the weather
- We reserve the right to change or cancel a walk without notice
- Please wear suitable clothing and footwear
- Children under 16s must be accompanied by an adult
- Vehicles are parked at owners’ risks and parking charges may apply
- We expect walk leaders to be treated with respect at all times
If you would like to become a volunteer walk leader please contact us
We aim to provide up-to-date and accurate information, but we will not accept liability for the accuracy or currency of the information provided by third parties. Listings of events on our website should not necessarily be taken as an endorsement of that event. See our disclaimer statement for further information.