Wellbeing Walk - Okewood Hill
From: Tuesday 5 March 2024
Where: car park of Punchbowl Inn, Okewood Hill RH5 5PU
Phone: 01403 215111
Free, sociable, family friendly walks led by volunteers. No need to book, just turn-up.
Meet in the car park of The Punchbowl Inn, Okewood Hill, RH5 5PU (TQ132373). A walk through woods and farmland to the isolated Grade II 12th Century St John the Baptist church at Okewood Hill. Can be muddy. Good food and drink available in the pub after the walk. No dogs.
A volunteer walk leader will be at the start of the walk whatever the weather
- We reserve the right to change or cancel a walk without notice
- Please wear suitable clothing and footwear
- Children under 16s must be accompanied by an adult
- Vehicles are parked at owners’ risks and parking charges may apply
- We expect walk leaders to be treated with respect at all times
If you would like to become a volunteer walk leader please contact us
We aim to provide up-to-date and accurate information, but we will not accept liability for the accuracy or currency of the information provided by third parties. Listings of events on our website should not necessarily be taken as an endorsement of that event. See our disclaimer statement for further information.