Wellbeing Walk - Leith Hill / Redlands
From: Tuesday 26 March 2024
Where: NT car park, Abinger Lane, Coldharbour. RH5 6HG
Phone: 01403 215111
Free, sociable, family friendly walks led by volunteers. No need to book, just turn-up.
Walk 3145. Meet at The National Trust Landslip car park, Abinger Lane, Coldharbour, RH5 6HG. (NT members free, non-members donation). A circular walk through Coldharbour and Forestry Commission woodland to Redlands, returning through farmland. Several hills, some stiles, tree roots and loose stones underfoot. A panoramic view over Dorking and the Mole Valley. Sorry, no dogs
A volunteer walk leader will be at the start of the walk whatever the weather
- We reserve the right to change or cancel a walk without notice
- Please wear suitable clothing and footwear
- Children under 16s must be accompanied by an adult
- Vehicles are parked at owners’ risks and parking charges may apply
- We expect walk leaders to be treated with respect at all times
If you would like to become a volunteer walk leader please contact us
We aim to provide up-to-date and accurate information, but we will not accept liability for the accuracy or currency of the information provided by third parties. Listings of events on our website should not necessarily be taken as an endorsement of that event. See our disclaimer statement for further information.