Wellbeing Walk - A Different Staplefield Stride
From: Monday 11 March 2024
Where: Cricket Club, Staplefield RH17 6EU
Phone: 01403 215111
Free, sociable, family friendly walks led by volunteers. No need to book, just turn-up.
Please park neatly in the lane on the Green behind the cricket club, probably more room at the end nearest the Jolly Tanners, RH17 6EU. Lovely walk southwards through fields, lanes and ghylls. Interesting buildings too. No Dogs. Jill 07780 701184
A volunteer walk leader will be at the start of the walk whatever the weather
- We reserve the right to change or cancel a walk without notice
- Please wear suitable clothing and footwear
- Children under 16s must be accompanied by an adult
- Vehicles are parked at owners’ risks and parking charges may apply
- We expect walk leaders to be treated with respect at all times
If you would like to become a volunteer walk leader please contact us
We aim to provide up-to-date and accurate information, but we will not accept liability for the accuracy or currency of the information provided by third parties. Listings of events on our website should not necessarily be taken as an endorsement of that event. See our disclaimer statement for further information.