West Sussex stop smoking services
Signposting to quit smoking support
Promoting smoking cessation is the most effective thing frontline workers can do to improve health outcomes for residents who smoke. It is also one of the most effective ways of triggering a quit attempt.
We would like to encourage everyone to start a conversation with smokers and signpost them to the support available to help them quit.
For a list of GP surgeries, pharmacies and Wellbeing teams providing stop smoking services in West Sussex, visit our Stop smoking services page.
- Quit smoking support poster (PDF, 343.34KB - new window)
- Quit smoking wallet card (PDF, 327.39KB - new window)
- Digital screen promoting local Stop Smoking Services, see image below:
If you would like the file to display on a digital screen, or would like hard copies of the wallet card/poster, please email Public Health Resources.
- Addressing common myths about vaping (new window)
- For information on training to deliver Very Brief Advice, visit the National Centre for Smoking Cessation and Training (NCSCT) website.
- See our Making Every Contact Count (MECC) page for information about how to access MECC training in West Sussex.