It's never too late to quit smoking – quitting will improve your health whatever your age and no matter how long you have smoked.
What’s in it for you?
- Better physical health.
- More money – on average you could save around £38 a week by quitting smoking. That’s £2,000 a year!
- Protect the health of those around you.
- Benefits such as an improved sense of smell and taste, fresher breath and brighter skin.
- Better mental health - less stress and anxiety.
- Improved fertility and greater chances of having a healthy pregnancy and baby.
Visit the NHS Better Health website to find out more about the benefits of quitting smoking.
Hear from Andy in the video below about why he quit and about the help he received from West Sussex Wellbeing:
Think you are ready? Take the first steps now.